Hi there folks! I’m very excited to be writing for you again. I started this post a few weeks ago but went on a self-imposed blogging ban while I knuckled down to study for a reasonably important exam. Believe me, I would much rather have been cooking and posting more recipes for you, but sometimes we just have to focus on the task at hand instead of procrastibaking (or procrasti-blogging!)
Today I’d like to share with you a really cool and simple idea for making lunch.
I call it the EPIC LUNCH.
Ok, so it’s nothing groundbreaking, but after much experimentation I believe I’ve come up with a winning method that makes it super easy to prepare simple, tasty and healthful lunches to eat during the work week when you’re running around like a mad chook with no time to scratch yourself.
What makes it EPIC?
- It only requires 4 ingredients, plus a few condiments
- You cook everything AT ONCE when you have a bit of extra time, like on the weekend. Then it only takes a few minutes of ‘assembly’ each day. If you have enough time in the morning to throw together a ham and cheese sandwich, you have enough time for the EPIC LUNCH.
- I’ve selected ingredients that will provide maximum TASTE, NUTRITION and COLOUR (you know we eat with our eyes first, right?) with MINIMAL EFFORT.
- The ingredients are cheap. You could probably buy the whole week’s worth for the price of a doughy focaccia and a coffee from your local cafe.
- Did I mention it’s DELICIOUS? [Read more…]